THE NATIONAL MUSEUM OF MILITARY HISTORY RE-OPENS FOR VISITORS THE OPEN-AIR EXHIBITION
May 19, 2020
On May 20 (Wednesday), the National Museum of Military History reopens for visitors its open-air exhibition during our usual hours: Wednesday – Sunday, 10:00 – 18:00. Еntry only through the “Omurtag” str. gate.
Museum visit must conform strictly to the preventive measures against the spread of the epidemic:
- Group visits, group guided tours and educational programmes, as well as all public events are temporarily suspended;
- Individual and family visits of up to four family members are allowed;
- We strongly recommend the use of POS terminals for the purchase of admission tickets or souvenirs;
- Visitors with flu-like symptoms would not be allowed admission;
- Visitors are required to maintain a distance of 2 meters, especially during individual guided tours and ticket control. Aggregation into groups will not be permitted;
- Use of audio-guides, VR head-sets or distribution of promotional materials are not permitted;
- Use of benches in the open-air sections of the Museum is not permitted.